There is an extensive range of braces available, below are a braces that we frequently fit post operatively.
Post operative or rehabilitative knee bracing is commonly used after you have sustained an injury/ or post-surgical intervention and is usually only worn for a prescribed period the time.
- Limiting or immobilising the knee joints range of motion within a prescribed range.
- Supporting your knee medio laterally
- Post-surgical intervention –arthroscope
- Ligament Repairs
- Post Traumatic Immobilization
- Multiple ligament injuries
Range of Movement Bracing (ROM) Braces:
- Provides range of motion control and immobilisation following surgery or injury.
Knee immobilisation knee braces
- Universal 3-panel design allows for adjustment to accommodate most leg circumferences.