Breast prosthesis, mastectomy bra, Mastectomy Breast Forms, breast prosthetics, SilimaFor women, choosing a breast prosthesis is a personal decision. A Mastectomy Breast Forms will maintain the body’s natural posture and appearance. Other reasons for using a breast prosthesis include;
- Makes the breast look symmetrical in shape and avoids obvious differences in breast size.
- Better fitting of clothing.
- It protects the chest and surgical scar.
- Breast prosthesis prevent spinal curvatures by balancing your posture
- Helps prevent the effects such as shoulder drop, muscle spasm in the neck and back
- Keeps your bra from riding up or moving to the side.
- Improves self image and confidence.
Breast prosthesis, mastectomy bra, Mastectomy Breast Forms, breast prosthetics, SilimaAt Chin & Partners we offer a specialised service. We have a qualified, female orthotist who has been trained in Silima Breast Prosthetics, how to measure and fit the correct form and bra for your specific needs.
We provide private consultations with a variety of Breast Forms and Mastectomy Breast Forms and Bra’s to choose from. By making use of the Silima app we are able to determine the correct size and provide you with the perfect fit.
Consultations take an hour, and you are advised to wear a bra or a form-fitting top/vest. Please note lead/order times may take up to 3 weeks.
The SILIMA brand breast forms are tested quality made in Germany and stands for a feeling of well-being. All SILIMA breast forms are skin friendly and gentle. The polyurethane film is elastic, resistant to chlorine and salt water and heat conducting, which allows the breast form to adopt body temperature when worn.
We provide the following standard breast forms:
- Silima Soft and Light symmetrical
- Silima soft and light heart shaped
- Silima Ultra light Symmetrical (post-operative up to 30% or 60% lighter than conventional types)
- Silima Fiberfill Breast forms (postoperative)
- Silima Triform Light Symmetrical
- Silima Conform
- Silima Shell
The Silima Mastectomy Breast Forms range in size from AA to E.
Breast prosthesis, mastectomy bra, Mastectomy Breast Forms, breast prosthetics, SilimaThe lingerie we offer provides all the advantages of a special purpose bra. The materials are skin friendly with stylish colour schemes and designs. The extensive range offers just the right choice for your individual needs, from elegant lace to French flair in a soft- peach tulle, to optimal elasticity for maximum support and comfort.
We provide the following standard Bras:
- Victoria Bra
- Lola Bra
- Lucy Bra
- Diana Bra
- Julie Bra
- Flora Bra
- Sylvie Sports Bra
For more details on breast forms and mastectomy bras, contact our office @ 021 824 1634 to book an appointment with our female orthotist.